Pages

Labels

Monday, May 23, 2011

Virgina!

We are officially back selling alarms.  We didn't think that we would ever have to do it again, but we had to make sacrifices for the upcoming baby.  We have been here for 3 weeks now and Chris has been selling great!  I don't really like it out here too much, but financially it is well worth it.  We are about 15 minutes away from D.C. We love going to the city.  Its hard to do much, because Chris works so much.  He works from 12 pm to 9 Monday through Friday and Saturday he works 9am to 9pm.  His work schedule is exhausting! My days consist of sleeping, reading, cleaning, and walking Sophie.  My days sound nice for maybe a week or two, but it can get lonely and BORING!  I have got to figure out something to do during the day or I could go crazy!

Pregnancy:  Besides the fact that I feel like an oversized Beach Whale (and its only going to get worse),
I am extremely tired, and literally feel like my heart is on fire all of the time!
I started feeling Kya kick, I love this part of pregnancy. I am halfway through and I can't wait for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment